What's Best For You?
Searching for the right roofing company can be daunting. A new roof is a very large investment and you need to know that it will be installed to stand the test of time. When searching for a roofing company please consider some of the questions to ask yourself below. We advise you to take your time, receive more than one estimate and do your homework on each company you're interviewing.
- Does the company have a website with real pictures from jobs they've completed?
- Do you share connections on Facebook? Have your Social Media friends used this company previously?
- What is their company grade on the Better Business Bureau?
- How are their online reviews on sites like Google or Yelp?
- Can they provide references upon request?
- Do they provide free estimates and roof inspections?
- Is the company owner present at the job site?
- If in case your home needs additional work once the old shingles are removed will this company be able to provide those structural repairs?
We take pride in holding ourselves accountable to these types of questions above. We work hard each day to improve our process to keep our costs low, our quality above industry standard and our clients happy. Our reputation in the area since our inception has been built on friends referring their friends & family. You deserve to have your new roof installed by a company you will be proud to refer.